The health & safety of our visitors & staff has always been a priority at Crag Cave. We have taken on board all the advice and directives from the Irish Government, HSE and WHO (World Health Organisation) and adapted our policies & procedures to best protect our visitors & colleagues.
We have implemented many changes throughout all areas of the organisation & will continue to monitor all the advice given & continue to adapt where necessary.
We have a communication plan in place to ensure all our staff are up to date with any changes & new information.
All our staff have undergone Covid 19 training & we will continue to enhance communication & training among all staff members.
We have implemented a booking system for tours of the cave and the play centre to manage capacity in both areas.
We have placed Hand Sanitising Stations at the entrance to the visitor centre, the cave, the play centre & at various other points throughout the buildings. Good hand hygiene is essential to curb the spread of Covid-19, all our team have been re-trained on hand washing protocol & high alcohol hand sanitiser has been provided at all touch points.
Work practices have been re-examined and adjusted, tables have been removed from the Garden café & the play centre café. Systems have been put in place to ensure social distancing is facilitated.
We have enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the whole organisation. We have increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting in every area & each member of staff has been allocated duties regarding this and is aware of their responsibilities.
A comprehensive review of all touch points has been conducted throughout the centre. Where possible, unnecessary touch points have been removed, and where this is not possible, they have been assigned to a team member for regular sanitisation.
We will constantly review our processes & listen to feedback from our visitors & staff to continually improve the experience we offer at Crag Cave.
The following are examples of changes we have made to make your visit to Crag Cave safer during these unprecedented times.
- Separate entrance & exit
- Tables removed to maintain social distancing
- Cocially distanced queueing system
- Staff member to greet & assist visitors
- Hand Sanitising Stations in the visitor centre, play centre & cave.
- Increased capacity on our patio areas.
- Perspex screens at all counters
- Enhanced cleaning
- Disposable biodegradable ware used in serving customers
- Face coverings worn by all staff.
- Unnecessary touch points such as water jugs, magazines, table centres & condiments all removed and available on request
- Reduced Capacity
- Pre booking essential for all activities.
- Face Masks Mandatory on guided tours
- Enhanced cleaning & sanitisation of all areas
- Staff training
- Clear signage to ensure social distancing
- Hand sanitising stations at entrance & exit points in the cave
We look forward to welcoming you to Crag Cave